Buku teks elynkz

saya simple wan elyn amira wan adnan.
mostly known as elyn.
pronounce as " e-lyn " or " i-lyn " by my friends.
famous name elynkz hihihi..
home name. kak ngoh, versi kelate.
just a few people called me as wan @ amira~

Monday, December 23, 2013

Chrismas Dinner MI Swaco 2013

Hye there!
At last i was happy because i have been invited by mu husband company for a dinner party. Lets prepare the dress. Weheee it is an oscar theme. I just put on my abaya with a gold shwall. It would be simple and ellegent, huhu thats all. My husband wearing a t with slack. Simple yet acceptable.

The dinner was successfully held at Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on 20 Dis 2013. It was a simple dinner for all the staff but i really enjoy the moment. My husband was called by Scott (region manager) to participate in one of the contest. Haha they need to dance like kungfu panda. Luckly, he was the winners!! Love u dear, make me proud of him so much.

We do not bring our baby that nite since thia is our DATE hihi. He was left at home with my parents who accidently come to visit ua at shah alam. Thus, we bring him a group of ballons. Hope he will love it so much. Besides, abah able to get a gift,  room purfume from lovely lace. Hihi and i like it.

The meal was simple but acceptable even not really full. Hmm sob sobb. Then, around 10.30 pm dinner was over. That all. We took pictures and tadaaaa......


No comments:

Post a Comment